If you’re looking to gain more exposure for your blog, or bring in new followers, or perhaps just promote your product then networking is a key ingredient to your success. What better platform to rub elbows than on an established website that brings in millions of readers? These famous mom bloggers may be looking for contributors for their site, and you may just be exactly who they’re looking for.
1. Felicity Huffman – As the brainchild of actress Felicity Huffman, WhatTheFlicka.com features fun and easy tips from Huffman herself, as well as her celebrity friends, sisters, experts, and other guest bloggers. The site talks about life, children, family, cooking, beauty, fashion, books, their latest obsession, as well as urban mom survival tips. Currently, What the Flicka is looking for contributors. CLICK HERE to apply.
2. Zooey Deschanel – Actress, Zooey Deschanel, co-founded her blog Hello Giggles, in 2011. The website is a positive online community for women covering DIY and crafting projects, beauty, friendship, sex & relationships, pop culture, pets, television & movies, nostalgia, and tips on savvy and stylish living that’s meant to inspire a smile. CLICK HERE and apply to become a contributor.
3. Rachel Zoe – The Zoe Report is a daily online style destination curated by stylist and editor-in-chief and distinguished designer Rachel Zoe. They cover everything from runway fashion and beauty trends to lifestyle ideas, styling tips and trend guides. If you have a product for their consideration CLICK HERE for the details.
4. Kimberly Elise – Launched by Hit the Floor actress, Kimberly Elise, KimberlyElise.com is a natural living blog with almost 2 million fans from around the world. The website is devoted to natural beauty, wellness, and healthy living and is designed to inspire readers to live conscience lives. As a vegan, the actress advocates cruelty-free, mindful, authentic living. If you’d like the opportunity to write for Elise’s blog CLICK HERE.
5. Alicia Silverstone – Another proud vegan is Clueless star Alicia Silverstone. On her website, The Kind Life, she offers interesting vegan recipes, fashion and beauty tips and even nutritional guidance. If you’d like the actress to test your product and possibly review it for her site CLICK HERE.
Related: Celebrity Moms with Websites We Love
6. Arianna Huffington – Author and syndicated columnist, Arianna Huffington, is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post. The site offers news, blogs, and original content and covers politics, business, entertainment, environment, technology, popular media, lifestyle, culture, comedy, healthy living, women’s interests, and local news. The website has 46 million monthly U.S. unique visitors and 78 million monthly global unique visitors. If you’d like to pitch a blog to them CLICK HERE.