Have you ever dreamed of working for a well-known celebrity? Well, if you filter through the list below and apply to one of the many job postings your dream just may come true. Currently, these famous mothers have booming businesses that may be looking to hire you!
1. Jessica Alba – In 2011, Golden Globe-nominated actress and mother of two, Jessica Alba, co-founded her Los Angeles based business, The Honest Company, which offers affordable, nontoxic products for families with infants and young children. CLICK HERE for current job listings.
2. Kate Hudson – Actress Kate Hudson co-founded Fabletics, a JustFab brand that offers personalized shopping recommendations for women’s workout clothing and accessories at affordable prices. CLICK HERE for current job listings.
CLICK HERE to become a JustFab VIP member and get your first style for only $10!
3. Iman Abdulmajid – Somali fashion model, actress and entrepreneur, Iman Abdulmajid is a pioneer in the field of ethic cosmetics. She started her own cosmetics firm in 1994, focusing on difficult-to-find shades for women. As of 2010, Iman Cosmetics is a $25-million-a-year business. Currently, the company is hiring makeup artists. CLICK HERE to apply.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow – Launched in the fall of 2008 out of Gwyneth Paltrow’s kitchen, Goop was originally conceived as a weekly e-mail newsletter. Readers can find recipes and suggestions about where to shop, eat, and stay. According to Goop.com, they are always looking for creative, passionate and driven individuals, whether you’re a freelance photographer, media guru or anyone in between. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Martha Stewart – Martha Stewart’s company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. is a diversified media and merchandising company organized into four business segments: Publishing, Internet, Broadcasting media platforms, and Merchandising product lines. The Queen of Homemaking’s New York City-based company has several job listings? CLICK HERE for current openings.
CLICK HERE to purchase The Martha Manual: How to Do (Almost) Everything
Related: Celebrity Moms with Websites We Love
6. Stella McCartney – Stella McCartney is an English fashion designer and daughter of former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney. She owns perfume, lingerie and fashion lines, and according to her official website, StellaMcCartney.com, the top designer is also hiring. CLICK HERE for current openings.
7. Reese Witherspoon – Draper James is a clothing line launched by Reese Witherspoon and Strand Equity Founder & Managing Partner Seth Rodsky. Based on the actress’s Southern upbringing, the line emphasizes Witherspoon’s southern roots and personal style and is named in honor of Witherspoon’s grandparents, Dorothea Draper and William James Witherspoon. Draper James is hiring employees all over the US! CLICK HERE for current openings.
8. Victoria Beckham – The English businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, and former Spice Girl launched her business in 2008. Her site offers high-end fashion, beauty, accessories, eyewear, gifts, plus more. CLICK HERE to see current openings.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.