On her blog, Molly Sims shared a cute and fun Valentine’s Day craft that’s easy to make with your little ones. And, it’s the perfect memorable keepsake that the entire family will cherish.
- 1 sheet of red poster paper
- 1 sheet of white poster paper
- Invisible tape
- Black Marker
- Sheet of Stickers for decoration (but can use markers, crayons, glitter, etc. to adorn your card)
- Trace your little’s hands on top of the red construction paper. (Use your first set of hands as your template to make multiple cards!!)
- Cut white construction paper into strips and attach to hands with invisible tape.
- Use black marker to write Valentine’s Day messages and decorate with stickers and crayons.
- Fold the white strip connecting the hands like an accordion. (So reminiscent of those paper fans we made back when we were in school!!)
Leave a Reply