Have you ever dreamed of working for a well-known celebrity? Well, if you filter though the list below and apply to one of the many job postings you may get your wish. Currently, these 8 famous mothers have booming business’s that may be looking to hire you!
1. Jessica Alba – In 2011, Golden Globe-nominated actress and mother of two, Jessica Alba, co-founded her Los Angeles based business, The Honest Company, which offers affordable, nontoxic products for families with infants and young children. CLICK HERE for current job listings.
2. Kate Hudson – Actress Kate Hudson co-founded Fabletics, a JustFab brand that offers personalized shopping recommendations for women’s workout clothing and accessories at affordable prices. CLICK HERE for current job listings.
3. Iman Abdulmajid – Somali fashion model, actress and entrepreneur, Iman Abdulmajid is a pioneer in the field of ethic cosmetics. She started her own cosmetics firm in 1994, focusing on difficult-to-find shades for women. As of 2010, Iman Cosmetics is a $25-million-a-year business. Currently, the company is hiring for a makeup artist. CLICK HERE to apply.
4. Kim Kardashian – Kim and her famous sisters own a multitude of businesses, particularly in the field of fashion. Among their thriving companies are their popular Dash boutique stores located around the country. CLICK HERE for current openings.
Related: 5 Famous Sisters Who Are Also Moms
5. Gabrielle Reece – Former volleyball pro and health expert, Gabby Reece, recently founded HIGHX, her new group fitness program introduced to 24 Hour Fitness Clubs around the country. Her site says they are currently looking for HIGHX coaches. CLICK HERE to apply.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow – Launched in the fall of 2008 out of Gwyneth Paltrow’s kitchen, Goop was originally conceived as a weekly e-mail newsletter. Readers can find recipes and suggestions about where to shop, eat, and stay. According to Goop.com, they are always looking for creative, passionate and driven individuals, whether you’re a freelance photographer, media guru or anyone in between. Contact: email@example.com.
7. Martha Stewart – Martha Stewart’s company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. is a diversified media and merchandising company organized into four business segments: Publishing, Internet, Broadcasting media platforms, and Merchandising product lines. The Queen of Homemaking’s New York City-based company has several job listings? CLICK HERE for current openings.
Related: Celebrity Moms with Websites We Love
8. Stella McCartney – Stella McCartney is an English fashion designer and daughter of former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney. She owns perfume, lingerie and fashion lines, and according to her official website, StellaMcCartney.com, the top designer is also hiring. CLICK HERE for current openings.
9. Ivanka Trump – Ivanka Trump has a successful fashion line that includes apparel, accessories, home, fragrance and sunglasses. She also has a lifestyle website dedicated to women who work, women who transition between their various roles in professional and personal capacities: building careers, raising children, nurturing relationships and pursuing passions. Trump’s fashion brand and website are quickly growing. CLICK HERE for the latest openings.