With Valentine’s Day just around the corner many people are thinking of last minute gift or prep ideas to celebrate the day of love. Well, however you spend this holiday below is a tip or two that you can learn from one of these fabulous famous moms.
1. Molly Sims offers tips on finding the perfect Valentine’s date outfit. CLICK HERE for Sims’ recommendations.
2. Tamera Mowry gives advice on finding your signature red lipstick just in time for Valentine’s Day! CLICK HERE for details.
3. Martha Stewart’s recipe for baking the perfect Valentine’s Day Cake. CLICK HERE for the recipe.
4. Kourtney Kardashian’s Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. CLICK HERE for the yummy details.
5. Garcelle Beauvais’s post on how to be the perfect Valentine’s. See message below.