Tori Spelling continues to impress with her culinary skills. She shared a snapshot of her creative, yummy-looking, mini slider cupcakes. Nope, that’s not a hamburger, that’s desert! We’re sure kids, off all ages, will enjoy this treat.
Photo Credit: Tori Spelling/Instagram
Mini Slider Cupcakes AKA Krabby Patties
- 12 yellow cake cupcakes
- 1 batch brownies
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cream cheese frosting
- Red, yellow, and green food coloring
- Light corn syrup
- Sesame seeds
- Cut cupcakes in half horizontally and set aside.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut 12 circles from brownies.
- Place a brownie patty on each cupcake bottom.
- Divide frosting equally into 3 small bowls.
- Using food coloring tint red, yellow, and green frosting.
- Place tinted frostings into disposable decorating bags or plastic storage bags. Use decorating tips or snip the corners of bags to make a small hole.
- Pipe a zigzag of green frosting around the edge of each brownie patty for lettuce. Next pipe red for Ketchup. And, finally, pipe yellow for mustard.
- Place cupcake tops on.
- Brush cupcake tops with corn syrup.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
*Makes 12 cupcakes