Who doesn’t love a good graham cracker? We know kids love this tasty treat in their lunchbox, on road trips, after school or anytime throughout the day. Tiffani Thiessen shared her version of this delicious snack favorite and we’re sharing it with you. See all the details below!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars together until combined. Add vanilla bean paste, molasses and milk and mix until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- Place the dough on a well floured counter and divide the dough into two balls.
- Place each ball onto prepared baking sheets. Using a rolling pin dusted with flour, roll out the dough to 1/8 to a ¼ inch thickness.
- Bake until crackers are firm and lightly golden, about 10-13 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately cut out twelve 2 1/4 – by – 4 3/4 inch rectangles. Cool to room temperature.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.