Teething is a nightmare most parents will agree on, and if there’s any comfort to be doled out during this unavoidable process it’s understanding that it’s temporary and “this too shall pass.” The teething stage will subside and your baby will be stronger for it.
In the meantime, there are remedies that can help some babies. Although recommendations and best practices evolve and change over time, over the years, these celebrities have used various strategies for their teething babies.
This post contains affiliate links and we may net a small commission, at no cost to you, if you choose to buy.
1. Kenya Moore – In 2019, reality star, Kenya Moore, posted about her teething strategy when her daughter Brooklyn was a baby. “Thank you @kandi for the teething necklace @thebrooklyndaly loves it..” Moore thanked her co-star Kandi Burruss for the gift, who was seen wearing a teething necklace two years prior with her son Ace.
2. Porsha Williams – In 2020, another reality star, Porsha Williams, sought help for her teething daughter, “Teething 😩❤️ What worked best for your tiny tots?! #9months.” She received thousands of comments, while at the same time letting her baby girl suck on a wet towel, a hack others agreed worked. Fellow reality star Toya Bush-Harris recommended “the giraffe and also Motrin.” Her sister Lauren recommended Amber beads, while other fans advised she try everything from frozen breastmilk pops to chicken drumsticks.
3. Rochelle Humes – In 2021, English singer and television presenter Rochelle Humes shared a teething solution on her Instagram stories that seemed to work for her. “As you can see, we’re bang into teething…” The star held up a packet of Ashton & Parsons teething powder.
4. Dani Dyer – In 2021, actress and television personality, Dani Dyer, shared her teething remedy in a YouTube video. “I do give him the Ashton & Parsons Teething Power which is brilliant. I did try the gel but he just licked it basically, so the powder is definitely better for us. That’s what we use now and we usually use it at night time, because that’s when I notice he needs it more.”
5. Alyssa Milano – In 2022, when fellow celebrity mom Olivia Munn was having teething challenges with her son she too asked for suggestions, Charmed actress Alyssa Milano shared her tips via a comment, “Hyland’s teething tablets. Freeze a wash cloth dipped in chamomile tea and let him chew on that. The banana teether brush thingy.”
6. Stephen “tWitch” Boss – Late dancer and entertainer Stephen “tWitch” Boss also chimed in when Olivia Munn was seeking teething support. His response “Godspeed and the Hyland Teething tablet joints.”
7. Chrissy Teigen – In 2023, a teething remedy was shared on social media by model Chrissy Teigen who posted about it in her stories. In the clip her baby girl was sitting on dad John Legend’s lap while teething on a Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder. “Oh, she loves it,” the mom said in the background. “We put strawberries in there…”
8. Katherine Ryan – In 2023, comedian Katherine Ryan shared a photo of her baby on Instagram holding a toy giraffe, but she was met with criticism, with some saying that she’s giving her child a moldy toy. The commenters were referring to a mom who made headlines when she cut open the giraffe and found mold growing inside, eventually other parents made the same claim. Ryan hit back, “I’m sick of people saying ‘Sophie the Giraffe is full of mould’. Yes. If you leave something wet it’ll get mouldy. Replace it.”