She just had a baby 4 months ago, and new mom, Stacy Keibler is still making waves in the kitchen. The 35-year-old beauty shared her easy recipe, only 3 ingredients, for Almond Butter.
This healthy snack is an excellent alternate source of protein, and it’s filled with monounsaturated fat (one of the good fats), plus it’s high in iron and vitamin E. You can use it to spread on whole grain bread, rice cakes or your favorite fruit. Check out how simple it is to make!
- 1 cups of almonds
- 1.5 tsp of coconut oil
- 2.5-3 Tbsp of water (add more if almonds aren’t blending)
- 3-4 drops of vanilla stevia
- A dash of cinnamon
Note: Almond butter blends best with a high-powered blender or Magic Bullet
- Place almonds in blender and blend until the almonds form a paste-like texture.
- Once the almonds begin to get stuck on the sides of the blender, add in coconut oil and water and blend again.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon and stevia to taste. (Keibler prefer 3 drops)
- Mix everything together in the blender for 1 more minute.
- The butter should be smooth, but still have a thick consistency.