Sheryl Crow shared a refreshing drink recipe for her Watermelon Margarita, and since it’s nearing the end of summer we thought we’d post a summer drink recipe before Fall officially started. The details are below.
- 4 1/2 cups peeled seedless watermelon , diced
- 3/4 cup high-quality tequila
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. triple sec
- 4 cups ice
- In a blender, process half the watermelon, half the tequila, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of triple sec and 2 cups of ice until smooth.
- Transfer to a pitcher.
- Repeat with the remaining watermelon, tequila, sugar, lime juice, triple sec and ice.
- Add this second batch to the first and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Servings: 4 cocktails