We can all use some beauty tips every now and then, especially when it comes to obtaining flawless eyelashes. Whether you’re getting ready for that fabulous night out on the town, or you just want to spruce things up at home these awesome tips from actress Naya Rivera will get you ready for any occasion.
1. Coat both sides to your lashes for a thicker, fuller look.
2. Hold the mascara brush at a horizontal angle if you want thick lashes. Hold it vertically for a more natural look.
3. Make your mascara do double duty as a gel liner.
4. Thicken the look of your brows by filling and setting them with mascara.
5. Curl as you apply mascara to keep your lashes curled longer.
6. Apply lash glue to false lashes with the tip of a cotton swap or bobby pin, instead of directly from tube to falsey.
7. The good ol’ spoon trick! Hold a spoon under your lashes to avoid accidental marks on your eyelid.
8. If you don’t have a heated curling tool, heat your eyelash curler before applying. This will help the curl last longer.