Leave it to Martha Stewart to present a simple, sweet, fruit-filled recipe to celebrate the Fourth of July. Take a look below as she shares the details to all the sweetness.
View this post on Instagram
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 strawberries, hulled
- 12 small blueberries
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a 1/2-inch star tip.
- Trim 1/2-inch from bottom of each strawberry so that it sits flat. Use a small melon baller to scoop out the center of each berry. Pipe cream cheese mixture into berries until it brims over the tops. Finish each strawberry with a blueberry garnish. Store, covered lightly with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- 15 minutes to make
- Yields 12