We’re gearing up for the holidays so what better way to get into the festive mood than with a warm, fun drink. Martha Stewart’s DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect Fall beverage to get things started on the right foot. The legendary homemaker posted the recipe on her website so we’re also sharing the love.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup espresso or very strong coffee
- Whipped cream for serving
- Cinnamon for garnish
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- In a small saucepan, bring the milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to a boil.
- Turn off heat and cover. Let mixture steep for 30 minutes.
- Divide espresso between 4 cups. Strain milk and divide between the 4 cups.
- Top each with dollop of whipped cream and dusting of cinnamon.