Tinseltown Mom was asked to review the Laser X Revolution and my kids had a great time assessing these laser tags as they had an earlier model that they played with often, and this one was just as fun!
The set comes with two blasters and two vests. Other highlights:
- Compatible with all other Laser X gear
- You can blast opponents up to 300 feet away
- You can choose from more than 20 team colors to light up your blaster
- Blaster beams go through windows and strategically bounce off walls and mirrors to hit opponents
- Includes an interactive “voice” coach
- Games can include unlimited players
Laser X products can be purchased at Target.com and at getlaserx.com. This product requires 6 “AAA” batteries (not included). This is for ages 6+.
Laser X also offers Micro B2 Blasters, which are the most portable, easy-to-use Laser X Blasters! These compact, 5-inch blasters feature state-of-the-art lighting and sound effects that bring the excitement of a laser tag arena right to your own backyard.
No receiver vests are needed because a receiver is built right into each blaster! With a blasting range of 100, Micro B2 Blasters work with all other Laser X gear. Games can include an unlimited number of players. Play one-on-one, in teams or set your blaster to “rogue, and every player’s on their own! Requires 6 “AAA” (1.5V) batteries (not included). Ages 6+.
DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post and I did receive compensation in exchange for writing this review, however, all opinions are my own.