To the common eye a green smoothie may not look like a drink people are lining up to imbibe, but once you add the right foods and taste one of these refreshing shakes it’ll be a menu favorite in no time at all.
Kourtney Kardashian gave us her long list of ingredients, 10 to be exact, to one of her green shakes, and it’s hard to believe the nutritional value from one drink. Check out the details and health benefits below.
Kourtney Kardashian’s Healthy Green Shake!
- Kale (good source of vitamin’s A & C, as well as iron and potassium)
- Banana (high in potassium and fiber, which is great for digestion)
- Almond milk (high in vitamin E, which is good for your skin)
- Coconut water (has fewer carbs and calories than most juices, plus it’s a good source of calcium and potassium)
- Yogurt (rich in antioxidants, which benefits the aging process)
- Dates (high in dietary fiber, antioxidants and the essential minerals potassium and magnesium)
- Bee pollen (good for the skin and also rich in proteins, folic acid and B-complex vitamins)
- Manuka honey (known to reduce high cholesterol, and treat certain infections like sinus)
- Cardamom (used to treat digestive problems and even depression)
- Rose water (contains calming, anti-inflammatory properties)