Jessica Seinfeld never ceases to amaze us with her culinary skills. The funny mom is always whipping up new recipes in the kitchen to share and today is no exception. This time, her Brussels Sprout Chips, shared on her website, has our mouths drooling. Check out the photo and recipe below to see what we mean.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons e.v. olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven (with the oven rack in the middle) to 425°F.
- Smash the garlic, peel, then chop.
- Using a paring knife, trim off the ends of the Brussels sprouts. Peel away the leaves – you will have to trim the stem as you go so you can easily peel the leaves away.
- Add the leaves to a rimmed sheet pan. Once you get to the small heart of the sprout and can no longer peel away leaves, just cut it in half and add to the pan.
- Drizzle with the oil and add the garlic, salt, and pepper (about 12 turns on pepper mill).
- Toss with your hands so all the leaves are coated in oil.
- Spread in an even layer and roast until crisp and the edges are browned, 18 to 20 minutes.