Ivanka Trump posted a photo of a healthy-looking meal, Avocado Toast, and made our mouths water with delight. To Ivanka’s credit she does thank actress ad foodie, Gwyneth Paltrow, for this culinary delight.
The original recipe can be found below and also in Paltrow’s cookbook, It’s All Good.
- Ripe avocado
- Vegenaise (Vegan version of Mayo)
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread Vegenaise on your toast, then top with sliced avocado (about half of an avocado per slice of toast).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the avocado, then finish it off with a squeeze of lemon juice and a dash of red pepper flakes on the top.