She may have a growing bun in the oven, but that’s not stopping Haylie Duff from relinquishing her culinary duties. The Real Girl’s Kitchen star shared a recipe on her website of her hearty-looking green enchiladas and we have her pregnancy cravings to thank for this goodness.
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 jars of green salsa
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed…finely chopped
- fresh bundle of cilantro
- monterrey jack shredded cheese
- flour or corn tortillas
- olive oil
- chicken broth (to cook the chicken breast)
- salt & pepper
- In a shallow baking dish, salt 7 pepper the chicken and cover with chicken broth.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Shred the chicken.
- In a skillet, warm up the salsa, minced jalapeño, handful of chopped cilantro and a couple spoonfuls of sour cream.
- Separate the sauce into two bowls. Add the shredded chicken to one bowl.
- Fill tortillas with the salsa, cheese and chicken mixture. Place them seam side down in a baking dish.
- Pour the contents of the other bowl of salsa mixture across the top of the rolled tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese across the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and radish!
Photo Credit: Haylie Duff/Twitter