Make the holidays sparkle with the ultimate crafty celebrity mom, Soleil Moon Frye. The former Punky Brewster star shared instructions for her DIY Glitter Pine Cone Garland. It’s the perfect season to make these with the little ones!
- Pine cones
- Spray adhesive
- Hot glue gun
- Ribbon or suede strips cut to varying lengths
- One at a time, spray pine cones with adhesive.
- Sprinkle glitter liberally over your pine cone and shake off excess. Repeat with each pine cone you want to use for your garland.
- Using a hot glue gun, apply a dab of glue to each pine cone’s base and press one end of a ribbon firmly to seal.
- Gather the loose ends of your ribbons and tie into a bow. Now hang your glitter pine cone garland somewhere special!
Photo Credit: Soleil Moon Frye/Instagram