The overwhelming consensus will agree that 2020 has been a challenging year, with COVID destroying families and livelihoods, racial tension and unrest at a tipping point, plus a combative election season, there’s no denying the difficulties. As the classic song goes, “what the world needs now is love, sweet love…” We agree with that sentiment and, it seems like these famous moms are thinking along the same lines.
1. Tamera Mowry – Tamera Mowry is one of the most optimistic celebrity moms we’ve seen, and her social media posts show just that. The former The Real talk-show host consistently posts positive messages, whether it’s an inspirational quote or affirmation, a Bible scripture, or just a pretty picture like this one where she captioned the phrase “#Happiness is an inside job!”
2. Kelly Rutherford – Kelly Rutherford’s Instagram feed is a breath of fresh air and her posts are perfectly coordinated and in sync with her theme. She’ll post an interesting picture one day, then a motivational quote the next, like the one below.
3. Candace Cameron – Candace Cameron provides regular encouragement to her audience. The Fuller House actress always has a smile on her face, and you won’t hear negativity or discourse coming from her. On her Instagram page, the actress shared a Bible Scripture that she featured in Woman’s Day, “Colossians 3:14: Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.”
4. Jennifer Garner – Jennifer Garner regularly posts positive quotes and funny, and inspiring, videos to her millions of followers. She also hosts her own “pretend cooking show” where she’ll make anything from popcorn to peach cobbler, to orange-almond biscotti to pretzels. Check out this beautiful message she posted and quoted from Mother Teresa “spread Love everywhere you go. let no one come to you without leaving HAPPIER.”
5. Roma Downey – Roma Downey also regularly pours out positive content to her audience. She even created LightWorkers, “a faith-forward community celebrating the good all around us.” She posted the pic below with the caption, “I have always been a half full kind of girl ! I try to stay optimistic , to remain positive , I try to find the good and see the blessing . I practice gratitude and make an effort to always be thankful ,I don’t know if it is just in my nature or it’s the way I was raised . But No matter how dark it sometimes feels I always look for the light . I believe 🙌🏽 #glasshalffull #positive#positiveenergy #grateful#positivevibes #gratitude #light#blessings #optimistic #hope what about you ? Half full or half empty?”
View this post on Instagram