On episode #50 of Time Out with Tinseltown Mom I’m sharing 7 clips from my top seven shows. The experts in these segments offer leading parenting advice, so hopefully some or all of these tips will resonate in one way or another. Below is a link to each full episode.
This will be the last podcast episode of the year. Happy Holidays!
- Dr. Bethany Cook Distinguishes Between Authoritarian, Tiger and Helicopter Parenting (CLICK for Full Episode)
- Dr. Reena Patel Addresses Boredom in Kids and the Benefits (CLICK for Full Episode)
- Dr. Vanessa Lapointe Talks Sibling Rivalry and Discusses the Root Cause (CLICK for Full Episode)
- Dr. D-Nice Speaks on Obesity in Teens and How to Address the Topic with Your Child (CLICK for Full Episode)
- Dr. Jenny Yip Differentiates Between Shyness and Social Anxiety (CLICK for Full Episode)
- Dr. Carlin Barnes and Dr. Marketa Wills Address Mental Illness in Mothers and Resources to Assist a Struggling Mom (CLICK for Full Episode)
- Family Therapist Jennifer Kolari Shares Tips for Connecting with Your Teen & Restoring Broken Relationships (CLICK for Full Episode)
*If you’ve received value from any of my podcasts I’d love for you to head over to Apple and leave a positive review. These reviews help other moms find my podcast. They’re also encouraging to read! Just go to Apple podcasts, scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews,” and tap to rate and write a review. Thank you in advance!