YouTube is gaining more and more popularity as it continues to offer a wide variety of online media. The video-sharing website allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users.
As of February 2017, there were more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube every minute, and one billion hours of content being watched on YouTube every day. According to Alexa Internet, as of August 2018, the website was ranked as the second-most popular site in the world.
As the internet continues to buzz and people have more and more information to share even celebrities are jumping on the bandwagon. Check out these 5 celebrity moms who regularly share informative videos on YouTube.
1. Tia Mowry – Quick Fix with Tia Mowry (Welcome to Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix! Weekly uploads that will help you solve life’s little dilemmas FAST! From quick ideas for a weeknight meal, to beauty tips that will get you out the door in a flash, Tia has got you covered!)
2. Rachel Zoe – The Zoe Report (The Zoe Report is an extension of Rachel’s highly followed daily fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog. Team Zoe’s stylists and editors are dishing out the latest in makeup how-tos, beauty tutorials, lifestyle DIYs, fashion trends, and styling tips for clothing, shoes, and accessories.)
3. Martha Stewart – Martha Stewart (The Martha Stewart channel offers inspiration and ideas for creative living. Use our trusted recipes and how-tos, and crafts, entertaining, and holiday projects to enrich your life.)
4. Gwyneth Paltrow – Goop (Goop is a weekly lifestyle publication, curated by Gwyneth Paltrow, offering exclusive limited edition collaborations, recipes, travel notes, shopping ideas, cultural notes, wellness tips and more.
5. Molly Sims – Molly Sims (Welcome to the new Molly Sims YouTube channel! I’ll post a video once a week, and sometimes even post an extra bonus video. Follow along and subscribe to get my best beauty tips, recipes, and how I keep up with life with my family organized.)