YouTube is gaining more and more popularity as it continues to offer a wide variety of online media. The video-sharing website allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users.
According to Tubefilter, as of 2019, there were more than 500 hours of content being uploaded to YouTube every minute, and 250 million hours of content being watched on YouTube every day.
As the internet continues to buzz, and people obtain more and more information to share even celebrities are jumping on the bandwagon. Check out these celebrity moms who regularly share informative videos on their YouTube channel.
1. Tia Mowry – Quick Fix with Tia Mowry (Welcome to Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix! Weekly uploads that will help you solve life’s little dilemmas FAST! From quick ideas for a weeknight meal, to beauty tips that will get you out the door in a flash, Tia has got you covered!)
2. Reese Witherspoon – Founded by Academy and Emmy Award-winning actress, producer, and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon, Hello Sunshine is a media company dedicated to female authorship across all storytelling platforms, including film, television, books, social videos, and audio. We’re excited to connect women (and men) to narratives told from a distinctively female perspective.
3. Martha Stewart – Martha Stewart (The Martha Stewart channel offers inspiration and ideas for creative living. Use our trusted recipes and how-tos, and crafts, entertaining, and holiday projects to enrich your life.)
4. Gwyneth Paltrow – Goop (Goop is a weekly lifestyle publication, curated by Gwyneth Paltrow, offering exclusive limited-edition collaborations, recipes, travel notes, shopping ideas, cultural notes, wellness tips, and more.
5. Molly Sims – Molly Sims (Welcome to the new Molly Sims YouTube channel! I’ll post a video once a week, and sometimes even post an extra bonus video. Follow along and subscribe to get my best beauty tips, recipes, and how I keep up with life with my family organized.)
6. Ayesha Curry – Welcome to my Youtube Channel! Here you’ll find all sorts of recipes, lifestyle content, and random tidbits that come to my brain on occasion. I’m just here to express myself and share the little things in life that bring me joy and excitement. Thanks for following along!
7. Chrissy Teigen – I want this to be the place you come to for cooking inspiration, for a restaurant recommendation from my travels (because I just knew that the pasta baby in my belly had a higher purpose), to confirm that Pepper really does hack a papaya straight into the bowl with Dexter-level precision, and really anything else you’ve been curious about. We’ve got recipes! Tips! Videos! Answers to those burning hot Twitter questions! And a lot more…
8. Shenae Grimes Beech – I’m Shenae and I am an actor, digital content creator, and television personality/host. In my career, I’ve achieved some pretty exciting things but my most important “roles” to date are as a wife and new mama. This channel covers all the things I’m most passionate about… beauty, work, my relationship and you guessed it, being a mom! I’m learning from my struggles and successes as a mom every day and I’m sharing the lessons and experiences I’m gathering along my journey with you in hopes of helping ease your own as we navigate motherhood together!
9. Mayim Bialik – Hi everybody! Mayim Bialik here. You might know me as Amy Farrah Fowler from ‘The Big Bang Theory’ or from ‘Blossom,’ but there are so many other parts of me that you might not be aware of! I’m trained as a neuroscientist, I’m a passionate activist, an observant Jew, a perfectly imperfect mother, and I’m a complicated human being like many of you. This is the place where I wear all of those hats —and none of them have a flower on them! 😉 I hope you’ll watch, learn, share, leave comments, and subscribe to my channel. Thank you. Let’s have fun together!
10. Jessica Alba – Mom of three, founder of The Honest Company and I sometimes play make believe for a living. Beauty junkie, style obsessed, terrible speller, loyal friend, foodie, tequila lover and travel pro. Subscribe for lifestyle videos and ALL the things!
Leave a Reply