Pinterest is probably the best social media site for finding the loveliest of crafts, most beautiful designs, latest fashion trends and mouth-watering recipes. Even the famous are joining in on the pinning craze, like these 15 celebrity moms.
1. Martha Stewart on Pinterest – Martha Stewart’s Pinterest board is filled with DIY ideas, dinner recipes, sewing and even gardening tips.
2. Bethenny Frankel on Pinterest – Bethenny Frankel pins fashionable nail art ideas, kid crafts, recipes, cocktail ideas, dating advice, home-life and more.
RELATED: 5 Celebrity Mom Bloggers
3. Tori Spelling on Pinterest – Follow former Beverly Hills 90210 star, Tori Spelling, on Pinterest for holiday ideas and treats, entertaining suggestions, crafting tips, plus kid stuff.
4. Tiffani Thiessen on Pinterest – Another 90210 alum, Tiffani Thiessen is a regular pinner who posts articles about mommy and kid style, birthday parties and even wine and cheese.
5. Katherine Heigl on Pinterest – Actress Katherine Heigl pins on topics such as kitchen ideas, party planning, hair and beauty tips and fun things to do with her daughters.
6. Alicia Silverstone on Pinterest – If you’re looking for a variety of vegan cuisine, a good book, or green cleaning tips you’ll want to visit Alicia Silverstone’s Pinterest page.
7. Molly Sims on Pinterest – It should come as no surprise that former Supermodel, Molly Sims, is a regular pinner, after all she has an amazing blog, filled with all kinds of DIY crafts for kids, easy recipes, fashion ideas, and traveling tips.
8. Jessica Alba on Pinterest – Jessica Alba has a lot of creative pins that all moms can benefit from. Some of Alba’s Pinterest boards include: outdoor bedroom ideas, decor for kids, fun costumes, back-to-school themes and master bedroom goals.
9. Tamera Mowry on Pinterest – The Real co-host, Tamera Mowry, has such a lovely Pinerest page and shows off her heartfelt love pins, beautiful decor, mommy style, and healthy living.
10. Katie Couric on Pinterest – Check out Katie Couric’s Pinterest page for news features, travel destinations, advice, music and even Happy Hour tips!
11. Carrie Underwood on Pinterest – Singer-songwriter Carrie Underwood pins about working out, music, baby tips, recipes, plus more!
12. Julie Benz on Pinterest – Former Dexter actress, Julie Benz, pins her gift list, meatless Monday recipes and she even has her personal wedding board up.
13. Yoko Ono on Pinterest – If you want to learn more about John Lennon, music, peace and love then you’ll want to visit Yoko Ono’s Pinterest page.
14. Rachel Zoe on Pinterest – Mega fashionista, Rachel Zoe, shows off her style by pinning about the latest trends in fashion and red carpet glamour.
15. Nicole Richie on Pinterest – Nicole Richie shares a lot of household items from kitchen, bathrooms, lighting, mirrors plus gift ideas, DIY, and even vintage fashion.