How do you find the ideal gift for that special dad in your life? It’s hard, especially for the father who seems to have everything. Well, while it may appear that dad may have all that he needs, there’s always something unique and out of the box that he can benefit from. Hopefully, these personalized gift ideas hold more meaning than the proverbial pair of socks.
*This post contains affiliate links; we may net a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking a link, at no cost to you. Read our Disclosure Policy HERE*
1. Personalized Sports Team Throw Pillows – If your dad is a sports enthusiast and loves to watch his favorite game on the coach then consider University Team Decorative Throw Pillow Covers. These covers are Available on Amazon.
2. Personalized Cookies – There are a number of companies that delivery personalized cookies straight to your doorstep and if the dad in your life has a sweet tooth, then there are plenty of options, including Christie Cookie Company and Cookies By Design. Both companies allow you to customize your cookies before sending.
3. Personalized Magazine Cover – You choose what your magazine cover will say and how it will represent dad, “World’s Greatest Dad,” “Best Dad Ever,” “Father of the Decade,” the options are endless. Etsy has nice options to choose from.
4. Personalized Blanket with Photos – Dad can cozy up with a custom blanket, complete with photos you think he’ll enjoy seeing on a regular basis. This custom gift is Available on Amazon.
5. Personalized Downloadable Father’s Day/Birthday Book – If you have a smaller child who wants to personalize something for dad then a customizable book template is worth checking out. I created an instant downloadable template that includes 5 pages: 1. “All About My Dad” coloring and title page; 2. Information about dad page; 3. “What I Love About My Dad” coloring & informational page; 4. “Favorite Pictures” coloring & photo page; 5. Author page. Visit Etsy.com to purchase dad’s digital gift and customize it!
6. Personalized Photo Book – You can’t go wrong with a personalized photo book to share all your favorite memories. There are several services that offer this gift, like snapfish.com or Shutterfly, where you can assemble your photos and create a memorable photo book.
8. Personalized 3D Photo Engraving – This unique gift is ideal for that dad who has everything. Customize your 3D photo gift today, Available on Amazon.
9. Personalized Arts and Crafts – Have your child use their imagination and customize their own gift for dad. Discount School Supply’s has everything you need to get started from markers to board paper. Kids can let their imaginations run wild trying to impress dad.
10. Personalized T-Shirts – A custom T-shirt is simple yet says a lot when you’re including a message that resonates well with dad. Choose from a list of custom shirts that are Available on Amazon.