The holidays are upon us so now is the time to begin exploring the gifts that special mom in your life might appreciate. To help you along, we’ve put together a list of ideas from some of our favorite celebrity mothers selling their own unique products!
1. Giuliana Rancic (Xo, G Wine) – If you’re looking to buy a gift for that wine drinker in your life then Xo, G wine by Giuliana Rancic is the perfect surprise. Wrapped up in 4 beautiful, shatterproof glasses, it’s great for on-the-go, or when you just need one glass at a time. Each bottle consists of four prefilled, individually sealed, shatterproof, stemless wine glasses that snap together to form a perfect equivalent of a 750mL bottle. Just snap apart the 4 prefilled glasses to share among friends, or simply enjoy one glass at a time.
Whether you’re in the mood for a dry Rosé, crisp Pinot Grigio, smooth Pinot Noir or sweet Moscato, Xo, G wine will satisfy any mom’s craving. Tasty yet affordable, Xo, G also eliminates the inconvenience of corkscrews and dirty glasses, the last thing any hard-working momma wants to deal with after winding down. Perfect for those moms who want just ONE glass but don’t want to worry about spoiling an entire bottle. CLICK HERE to learn more.
2. Jessica Simpson (Clothing and Accessories) – For that mom trying to step up her wardrobe then Jessica Simpson’s online clothing and accessory shop is the place to go. This collection is inspired by and designed in collaboration with Simpson and her mother, Tina. It reflects modern Americana, iconic, fashion-forward, accessible, comfortable, timeless and affordable.
Simpson’s products span 30 classifications including: perfume, outerwear, sunglasses, optical frames, handbags, swimwear, intimates, slippers, luggage, apparel, dresses, sportswear, athletic and leisure, maternity apparel, plus more! CLICK HERE to learn more.
3. Jenny McCarthy (Cost-Effective Jewelry) – Jenny McCarthy partnered with Cate & Chloe to bring you a jewelry box with her favorite pieces, and it’s for a good cause. Cate & Chloe started with a simple idea – stylish, affordable jewelry for women. The visionaries of Cate & Chloe have set standards extremely high. They take extra pride in finding elegant, versatile and timeless pieces to complement every woman’s personal desires. Life in the working world allows little time for each individual’s inner creativity and fashion sense to shine. C&C will add the glamour into a lady’s life with high-quality designs, from the office to the red carpet.
10% of sales for #JennysBox will be donated to her autism charity, Generation Rescue, the leading national organization that provides hope, information and immediate treatment assistance to families affected by autism spectrum disorders. Check out her selections below.
Elise Dignified Rose Gold Bracelet – This 14k Rose Gold plated bracelet includes a beautiful row of black stones that create a chic, modern and memorable piece. The clear stones add a perfect balance to a dainty yet dignified look.
Ashlyn Nature Double Strand Leaf Necklace – Two long gold chains are always better than one. Your neckline will be tantalizing and mesmerizing with the addition of a small leaf design, topped off with a cultured pearl.
You can receive both of Jenny’s hand-selected, elegant and timeless pieces of jewelry. CLICK HERE to learn more.
4. Jennifer Meyer (Luxury Jewelry) – Another Jennifer, maybe not as famous as Jenny McCarthy is Jennifer Meyer, whose luxury jewelry is sported by many high-profile celebrities. For those ladies with more expensive jewelry taste, Meyer, who’s also married to actor Toby Maguire, sells high-end pieces with a beautiful selection to chose from.
Founded in 2005, Jennifer Meyer makes jewelry for dynamic, boldly creative women. Defined by Meyer’s playful take on modern luxury, the collection is rooted in the ease of casual sophistication, with a focus on quality, craftsmanship and unique design. Meyer was named “2007 Jeweler of the Year” in the Us Magazine “Hot Hollywood Style” issue. In 2012 Jennifer Meyer Jewelry received an award from the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, and in 2013 Jennifer Meyer was nominated for the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessories Design. CLICK HERE to learn more.
5. Molly Sims (“The Everyday Supermodel” Book) – For the mom wanting to improve her overall health and image Molly Sims’ The Everyday Supermodel is the perfect book. With down-to-earth charm, humor, and best-girlfriend tough love, Sims shares her hard-earned beauty, fashion, fitness, and health secrets in this fully illustrated four-color guide.
In this fun and practical book, Sims interweaves stories from her life with her own tried-and-true tips, as well as advice from the best in the business of beauty, health, fitness, and fashion. The ultimate guinea pig when it comes to looking good and feeling good, she’s learned what works—and what doesn’t—and is prepared to share it all with women everywhere.
Sims breaks down her personal weight loss strategies, anti-aging secrets, style advice, and so much more. Filled with insider secrets, easy to follow hair and makeup tutorials, on-the-go workouts, healthy recipes, and look good/feel good advice, it truly is a Hollywood tell-all! The Everyday Supermodel is guaranteed to transform the everyday woman into the very best version of herself. CLICK HERE to learn more.