Summer break is coming to an end, but we can’t let the season pass without posting a refreshing snack for the kids. One of our favorite hands-on moms, Tori Spelling, shared a cool recipe, Watermelon Jigglers, on her website. It looks like watermelon, but it’s really Jello. Look how easy it is to make!
- Take a small watermelon and slice in half
- Scoop out the insides and save for another fun treat (we made fresh watermelon popsicles with ours)
- Pour 4 packets of red Jello (6 oz packets) into a bowl
- Pour 3 cups boiling water into the same bowl and mix until dissolved.
- Pour 2 cups of ice cold water and mix
- Pour mixture into watermelon halves
- Place upright halves into a bowl so that they stand up straight, and place into the refrigerator overnight to harden.
- The next day slice into wedges and serve!