We love a good cause, so today we’re sharing how Tori Spelling made the cutest Leomande Stand, all to help end child hunger. The best part is that parents can get their kids involved.
For every $1 raised, you could provide as many as 10 meals for kids this summer, or you can just use Cheeky Chatter’s idea and make the Lemonade Stand below.
How to Make This Cute Lemonade Stand:
- DOWNLOAD YOUR KIT In this free downloadable kit, you’ll find print outs for cute bunting in the classic French Bull Multidot print, DIY activities, a coloring page, and a fact sheet on how kids are facing hunger in the summer.
- PREP WITH THE KIDS Explore the kit with your family, string your bunting together, color in your signs, and read about how hunger affects kids in the US. Do a quick grocery run to prep lemonade and snacks for sale.
- HAWK YOUR WARES Set up your lemonade stand any sunny day this July. Choose a spot where you’ll get some friendly foot traffic. Encourage your kids to talk with their customers about hunger and why they’re raising money.
- SNAP A PHOTO Capture the moment and post with #CheekyLemonade #ChildHunger.
- DONATE It’s easy to hand off the funds you collect. Keep it local and donate to one of the Feeding America food banks offering free lunch near you or go online to FeedingAmerica.org.
For more info. on how you can participate visit Cheeky Chatter’s website.