Are you looking for an easy and light meal that takes minutes to prepare? If you’re like most moms searching for a food shortcut then Tamera Mowry’s got a simple, healthy, recipe that is a must share. All the details are below.
- 1 can chunk tuna in water
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp lime juice
- green onions
- optional: herbs, pickles, black olives, etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up your onions and herbs, and mix into the salad.
- Half the avocado, remove the pit and scoop out a couple spoonfuls to mix directly in with the tuna.
- Mix in lime juice and any extra seasonings. Reserve some to make a “bowl” with.
- Give it a good mix and scoop the tuna into the avocado. Repeat for the second half.
Makes two small servings or one lunch sized portion.