Stacy Keibler regularly shares healthy recipes and clean living on her blog and her recent post is no exception. If your family enjoys eating delicious pancakes for breakfast then this no-sugar added version of the classic blueberry pancake will satisfy those hungry stomachs and put a smile on your loved ones faces.
Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added Blueberry Pancakes
- 1/2 c. coconut flour
- 1/3 c. almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 T coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- 5-8 drops stevia
- 2/3 c. coconut milk
- Salt to taste
- 4 T ghee
- Raspberries, blackberries, strawberries (optional)
- Almond butter (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together.
- Slowly combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients until batter is smooth. (If it feels a little dry, add more milk.)
- Add blueberries to batter.
- Add vanilla and stevia.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add ghee and let it melt; scoop batter using a tablespoon measuring spoon.
- When sides are brown and there are bubbles on top, flip pancake.
- Transfer to plate; serve with ghee, almond butter or mixed berries.