Naya Rivera is going to be a mom soon and she’s already getting into the mommy-blogging action, even posting fun recipes the entire family can enjoy. Recently, the Devious Maids actress shared a recipe, via Delish.com, for raspberry-buttermilk ice pops, so perfect for the summer!
- 1 c. raspberries
- .75 c. sour cream
- .25 c. buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, smash raspberries with the back of a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into ice-pop molds and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Insert a wooden stick into each pop; then freeze for at least 2 more hours.