Who doesn’t like a good sweet treat? And, what better way to take the dessert plunge than to indulge in a classic favorite like carmel apples? Actress and model, Molly Simms, regularly posts yummy recipes on her blog, but this time she caught our eye with a delicacy that’s just in time for summer. Check out her easy carmel apple recipe below.
Ingredients & Directions
- Thoroughly wash 6-8 tart apples.
- Dip each apple in a pot of boiling water to completely remove the wax (this will help the caramel stick better).
- Melt caramel in a double boiler, and add a dash of milk to make it thin enough to coat your apples.
- Make sure you have sharp enough sticks, and some great sprinkles for decorating.
- Dip, let chill, and enjoy!