Just in time for the holidays! Martina McBride shared her yummy Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake recipe from her cookbook Around the Table. The video is on her website, or you can check out the details below.
- 2 cups crushed Gingersnap Cookies (30-40 cookies) & extra for garnish
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream (for serving)
- Crushed toffee bar
- Crush up ginger cookies.
- Put cookies in a food processor with brown sugar and pulse it.
- Pour in melted butter and pulse it again.
- Put it all in a pan with a piece of parchment paper on the bottom and press it all down.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Crack the eggs.
- Put cream cheese and sugar together.
- Add the spices, eggs, vanilla, heavy cream and pumpkin.
- Once mixed, pour it on top of the crust.
- Set it in the oven at 350 F for an hour and 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate it overnight.
- Dress it with whipped cream, ginger snaps, crushed toffee bar or whatever you wish.