Martha Stewart’s pretty lavender popsicles caught our eye as soon as she posted the pic on her Instagram. The successful mompreneur and TV personality was generous enough to share the recipe on her website, so we’re providing the details below.
As Martha Stewart describes, “This iconic, lip-staining treat matures into a creamy dessert-on-a-stick. Simply blend your favorite berries into vanilla ice cream.” Enjoy!
- 12 ounces (3 cups) blackberries
- 10 ounces strawberries, hulled (3 cups)
- 8 ounces (2 cups) blueberries
- 8 ounces (2 cups) raspberries
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Puree berries and 1 cup ice cream in blender until smooth.
- Strain through a fine sieve, pressing on berry mixture to extract liquid. Discard solids.
- Transfer berry mixture to a clean blender with remaining 3 cups ice cream, and puree until smooth.
- Divide mixture among sixteen 2 1/2-ounce ice-pop molds, and freeze until hardened, at least 4 hours.