As the weather continues to heat up we’re always looking for yummy meals that take little preparation and are light and refreshing. You can’t go wrong with a delicious summer salad. Kimberly Elise shared a tantalizing vegan delight that is perfect for the hot months. Take a look at this beautiful, simple recipe.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large peach pitted and thinly sliced. Peal if you wish.
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon paprika
- A dash of fresh ground pepper
- As much elderberry flower as you prefer
Combine the cider vinegar, brown sugar, dash of pepper and elderberry flower in a mixing bowl. Next, add the cucumber and peaches to the concoction.