Kate Hudson teamed up with Zynga’s mobile game FarmVille 2: Country Escape to promote her new wine, Hudson Bellamy Wines. A perk to the game is that players will get the chance to make Hudson’s fig & burrata flatbread in the virtual kitchen or in their own real-life homes, and we’ve got the recipe below!
Fig and Burrata Flatbread
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 whole burrata
- 10 figs, sliced into quarters
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. fleur de del
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the water and salt. While mixing, slowly add the olive oil.
- Add ¾ cup of flour and whisk together until the dough mixture is elastic and sticky. Then gradually add the rest of the flour until the dough becomes workable.
- Roll the dough into a circle (it doesn’t have to be perfectly round), taking care that it doesn’t become too thin.
- Bake atop greased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until dry and crispy.
- Brush the flatbread with olive oil and when it is completely cool, add burrata, figs and arugula. Garnish with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of fleur de sel.