Dream big and laugh out loud with the entire Peanuts gang like you’ve never seen them before in the animated feature, “The Peanuts’ Movie.” This fun adventure comes from the imagination of Charles Schulz and the creators of Ice Age. While Charlie Brown, the world’s most beloved underdog, embarks on an epic quest, his beagle pal Snoopy takes to the skies to pursue his arch-nemesis, The Red Baron!
We were so excited to celebrate Spring by having a Peanuts-themed movie night. And, our favorite way to enjoy a family flick is in the comfort of our own home and that’s just what we did. My household was thrilled to enjoy a fun-filled evening by watching The Peanuts Movie, and my kids were even more excited to watch alongside their favorite beagle, Snoopy!
Once the movie began, the popcorn came out, the laughs were strong and all eyes were glued to the small screen.
The Peanuts Movie, which was directed by Steve Martino, includes four generations: the mastermind creator, Charles M. Schulz, his son Craig, his grandson Bryan Schulz, who was also a writer/producer on the film and Charles’ great-grandson, Micah, who voiced one of the characters. The voice actors include the cast of characters below:
- Noah Schnapp as Charlie Brown
- Bill Melendez as Snoopy/Woodstock (archival recordings)
- Hadley Belle Miller as Lucy van Pelt
- Mariel Sheets as Sally Brown
- Anastasia Bredikhina as Patty
- Noah Johnston as Schroeder
- Rebecca Bloom as Marcie
- Mar Mar as Franklin Armstrong
- William Alexander Wunsch as Shermy
- Francesca Capaldi as the Little Red-Haired Girl
- Venus Schultheis as Peppermint Patty
- Madisyn Shipman as Violet Gray
- AJ Teece as Pig-Pen
- Alexander Garfin as Linus van Pelt
- Micah Revelli as Little Kid