Daphne Oz takes the traditional 7-Layer bar to a whole new level. We’re talking peanut butter, pretzels, potato chips, and more, all layered inside of a delectable dessert. The co-host of The Chew shared the recipe to her 10-Layer bar and we’re providing the scrumptious details below.
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 1 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 cups toasted chopped Pecans
- 2 cups crumbled Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 2 cups crumbled salted Pretzels
- 1 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 2 cups crumbled Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups crushed Potato Chips
- 1 cup melted Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a buttered 9×13″ baking dish.
- In a food processor fitted with a blade, pulse graham cracker crumbs and butter until combined.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Bake the crust until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Warm peanut butter so it easily pours, drizzle over crust and spread into an even layer.
- Evenly sprinkle pecans over the chocolate hazelnut spread. Continue with remaining ingredients, ending with the potato chips, evenly distributing to create defined layers.
- Finish by drizzling chocolate over the crushed potato chips. Place in refrigerator to cool for 1 hour. Cut into 1 1/2″ x 3″ bars.