Children grow up so fast. At one time these celebrity moms had tiny tykes that were just a little replica of them. Now, these famous mothers’ little boys have turned into impressively handsome men!
1. Pamela Anderson – Pamela Anderson and former husband, Mötley Crüe drummer, Tommy Lee, have two handsome sons, Brandon Thomas Lee, 19, and Dylan Jagger Lee, 18. Anderson once explained on the Today Show why she kept her boys out of the limelight. “They have to make their own choices for the rest of their lives. And it wouldn’t be their own choice if we were dragging them down red carpets.” She also stated that despite the gene pool her sons are real gentlemen.
2. Christie Brinkley – Christie Brinkley has three children and they are all gorgeous. Alexa Ray Joel, (born December 29, 1985), with Billy Joel; Jack Paris Taubman, (born June 2, 1995), with Richard Taubman – he was later adopted by Peter Cook and named Jack Paris Brinkley Cook – and Sailor Lee Brinkley Cook (born July 1, 1998), with Peter Cook. Below, it’s pretty apparent that her only son inherited great genes from his beautiful mom.
3. Sofía Vergara – Long before marrying True Blood star Joe Manganiello, Colombian-born American actress Sofía Vergara got hitched at the tender age of 18 to her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez. Although they divorced in 1993, they had one gorgeous child together, Manolo Gonzalez-Ripoll Vergara, born September 1992. Vergara regularly brags about her son and they’ve even starred in commercials together.
4. Maria Shriver – Maria Shriver and former spouse, Arnold Schwarzenegger have four children together, Katherine, Christopher, Christina and oldest son, model and actor Patrick Schwarzenegger. Look at how good-looking he is.
5. Rita Wilson – Rita Wilson and actor Tom Hanks have two sons together, Chester and Truman Hanks. The actress-producer also has two stepchildren, Colin and Elizabeth Hanks. Her oldest child, Chester, known by his rap name Chet, has been making headlines lately, not only with his music, but his increasingly good looks.