The Hollywood baby boom is in full effect. In fact, it seems that we hear about a new pregnancy announcement every day. Let’s face it, there will never be a shortage of celebrity baby bumpers, so we found a handful of expectant moms that make pregnancy look pretty darn good.
1. Ali Larter – Actress and foodie, Ali Larter, is expecting her second child. She made the exciting announcement when she was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon two months ago. Pictured below she looked beautiful in black at the premiere of the ALS drama, “You’re Not You.”
2. Kourtney Kardashian – Oldest sis, Kourtney K always looks fashionable, pregnant or not. This is just one of many stunning looks the future mom of three showed off.
3. Kelly Rowland – R & B singer Kelly Rowland recently posed for Elle magazine and she looked breathtaking. She looks elegant in brown while cradling her soon-to-be delivered baby boy.
4. Blake Lively – The former Gossip Girl actress recently made her pregnancy announcement via her website, Preserve. She also shared a touching photo of herself and her growing belly.
5. Alicia Keys – When socially conscious singer, Alicia Keys, first made her pregnancy announcement she did it in the most adorable way, by posting a snapshot of herself in a beautiful white dress, along with husband, Swizz Beats, with his arm around her growing baby belly.
6. Hayden Panettiere – The Nashville star is due any day, and looked cute and casual at a day out at the carnival, wearing a midriff-baring halter top that accentuated her baby belly.
7. Zoë Saldana – The Guardians of the Galaxy actress, who’s expecting twins, with hubby Marco Perego, looked radiant in a pink dior dress. As Saldana explained, she was in a “Pink state of mind.”