We recently came back from a family vacation to the LEGOLAND Hotel and Park in Carlsbard, CA and my 4 and 6-year-old sons had a blast! From the moment we pulled up to the LEGOLAND Hotel my kids could not stop smiling.
The Hotel is pure enjoyment in and of itself. For starters, there are three fun themed rooms to choose from: Pirate, Adventure and Kingdom. We stayed in the Adventure themed room and upon our arrival our boys were excited to receive a LEGO gift waiting for them in a treasure chest. They were even more thrilled when they found out they had their very own television in their room.
Check out some other Hotel highlights:
- There are approximately 3,422 LEGO models in the entire Hotel created out of more than three million LEGO bricks!
- The spectacular entrance leads to themed play areas, a family pool, lounge, family restaurant, LEGO models and interactive features throughout
- Inside the Castle Play area, a pirate ship with a pirate blimp attached is attempting to dock in a LEGO filled moat next to an interactive castle
- Young guests can raise the pirate flag by turning the captains wheel and a loud canon blast is sounded when it reaches the top
- Mini’s Lounge is adjacent to the Castle Play area and provides guests an opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy some beverages and quick snacks
- The Skyline Café features a LEGO skyline which includes 35 different scenes
- Bricks Family Restaurant includes a buffet station designed specifically for kids with healthy options all at a height they can reach
- They have disco elevators. As guests enter the elevator, lights pulsate in the ceiling to music, a mirror ball rotates and a different sound effect announces arrivals on each floor
- All rooms will have Wifi
- Located right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND® California, guests will have exclusive early morning access to the theme park designed for families with children ages 2 – 12
After our first night’s stay at the Resort, we literally walked outside of the Hotel door and were greeted by the LEGOLAND Park! And, if you stay at the Hotel you get VIP access into the Park 30 minutes early, so we definitely took advantage of that perk.
Once inside, we encountered more excitement, and the huge LEGOLAND store is a kid’s dream. The park has over 60 rides, attractions and shows available for endless entertainment. There’s also the LEGOLAND Water Park, and SEA LIFE Aquarium right next door. But, one of the best parts for me, besides spending fun quality time with my family, was that we didn’t have to drive for the entire weekend! Woo Hoo!
For more information about LEGOLAND California Resort CLICK HERE.
*Disclaimer: Although I did not receive monetary compensation for reviewing the LEGOLAND Hotel and Park I did receive complimentary tickets for entrance into the theme parks.*