Pinterest is probably the best social media site for finding the loveliest of crafts, most beautiful designs, latest fashion trends and mouth-watering recipes. Even the famous are joining in on the pinning craze, like these 15 celebrity moms.
1. Martha Stewart on Pinterest – Martha Stewart’s Pinterest board is filled with DIY ideas, dinner recipes, sewing and even gardening tips.
2. Bethenny Frankel on Pinterest – Bethenny Frankel pins fashionable nail art ideas, kid crafts, recipes, cocktail ideas, dating advice, home-life and more.
RELATED: 5 Celebrity Mom Bloggers
3. Tori Spelling on Pinterest – Follow former Beverly Hills 90210 star, Tori Spelling, on Pinterest for holiday ideas and treats, entertaining suggestions, crafting tips, plus kid stuff.
4. Tiffani Thiessen on Pinterest – Another 90210 alum, Tiffani Thiessen is a regular pinner who posts articles about mommy and kid style, birthday parties and even wine and cheese.
5. Katherine Heigl on Pinterest – State of Affairs actress, Katherine Heigl, pins on topics such as kitchen ideas, party planning, hair and beauty tips and fun things to do with her daughters.
6. Alicia Silverstone on Pinterest – If you’re looking for a variety of vegan cuisine, a good book, or green cleaning tips you’ll want to visit Alicia Silverstone’s Pinterest page.
7. Molly Sims on Pinterest – It should come as no surprise that Supermodel, Molly Sims, is a regular pinner, after all she has an amazing blog, filled with all kinds of DIY crafts for kids, easy recipes, fashion ideas, and traveling tips.
8. Jessica Alba on Pinterest – Jessica Alba has a lot of creative pins that all moms can benefit from. Some of Alba’s Pinterest boards include: outdoor bedroom ideas, decor for kids, fun costumes, back-to-school themes and master bedroom goals.
9. Tamera Mowry on Pinterest – The Real co-host, Tamera Mowry, has such a lovely Pinerest page and shows off her heartfelt love pins, beautiful decor, mommy style, and healthy living.
10. Katie Couric on Pinterest – Check out Katie Couric’s Pinterest page for news features, travel destinations, advice, music and even Happy Hour tips!
11. Alanis Morissette on Pinterest – Most probably don’t see alternative rocker Alanis Morissette as the pinning type of gal, but the singer shares so much on her page, including personal vacation photos, advice for moms, music videos and live performances.
12. Julie Benz on Pinterest – Dexter actress, Julie Benz, pins her gift list, meatless Monday recipes and she even has her personal wedding board up.
13. Yoko Ono on Pinterest – If you want to learn more about John Lennon, music, peace and love then you’ll want to visit Yoko Ono’s Pinterest page.
14. Rachel Zoe on Pinterest – Mega fashionista, Rachel Zoe, shows off her style by pinning about the latest trends in fashion and red carpet glamour.
15. Ashley Tisdale on Pinterest – Soon-to-be mom, Ashley Tisdale, posts everything from style, beauty, hairdos and fitness.