Kale is a superfood most of us can’t get enough of. And, there are so many ways to enjoy it.
RELATED: 5 Benefits of Eating Kale
Martha Stewart shared an easy recipe for her Lemony Kale Salad on her website, and posted the results on Instagram. Check out how easy it is to make this healthy meal.
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups coarsely chopped kale, ribs removed
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted blanched hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil until well combined.
- Add kale and toss to coat.
- Add Parmesan and hazelnuts; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss before serving.
RELATED: Five 15-Minute Kale Recipes